Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) Invites application for Project Assistant Level I, II & III.
Official Website: www.csmcri.org
Positions: Project Assistant Level I, II & III
Total Vacancies: 25
- Project Assistant Level I 5 Posts
- Project Assistant Level II 19 Posts
- Project Assistant Level III 1 Post
- Project Assistant Level I: Rs.15,000/Month
- Project Assistant Level II: Rs.25,000/Month
- Project Assistant Level III: Rs.28,000/Month
Job Location: Bhavnagar (Gujarat)
Tenure Period: 0 – 2 years
Project Assistant Level I:
- B.Sc. Chemistry (min. 55% marks or equivalent)
- Diploma in Fabrication Engineering/ Civil Engineering (min. 55% marks or equivalent)
Project Assistant Level II:
- M.Sc. in Chemistry (min. 55% marks or equivalent)
- BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Environmental Engineering (min. 55% marks or equivalent)
- BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Renewable energy/ Energy Systems and Technology/ Environmental Engineering or M.Sc. in Renewable Energy (min. 55% marks or equivalent)
Project Assistant Level III: M.Sc Biotechnology/ Marine Biotechnology/ Micro Biology (min. 55% marks or equivalent) with two years of experience
Age limit: As on 13-02-2019
- Project Assistant Level I: Below 28 years
- Project Assistant Level II: Below 30 years
- Project Assistant Level III: Below 35 years
Candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for interview /written test (if NET not qualified)
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from CSIR-CSMCRI website and attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 13th February 2019.
Date: 13th February 2019
Time: 9:15 AM.
CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute,
Gijubhai Badheka Marg,
Bhavnagar 364 002 (Gujarat).
- Original Certificates, Mark sheets(Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications and the certificate in support of the date of birth etc.
- Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
- The applicants employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization should bring â€œNo Objection Certificateâ€ from present employer.
Check here for latest government jobs by category