National Testing Agency (NTA), on behalf of UGC, has released a notification to conduct National Eligibility Test (NET) for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 01-03-2019 to 30-03-2019.
More details about UGC NET (2019), including academic programmes, eligibility criteria, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
•Exam Name: National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019
Eligibility Criteria for UGC NET 2019:
• Candidates should have passed Post Graduation Degree from universities/institutions recognised by UGC with at least 55% marks.
• Candidates in final year of their Master`s degree can also apply.
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years
|General Candidates||OBC Candiadtes||SC/ST/PWD Candidates|
|Rs. 800||Rs. 400||Rs. 200|
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Computer Based Test.
Application Fee: All candidates have to pay application fee through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card/E-Challan.
General CandidatesOBC CandiadtesSC/ST/PWD CandidatesRs. 800Rs. 400Rs. 200
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through NTA website - https://www.nta.ac.in/ - from 01-03-2019 to 30-03-2019.
• Starting Date of Online Application: 01-03-2019
• Last Date of Online Application: 30-03-2019
• Date to Download Admit Card: 15-05-2019
• Date of Examination: 20-06-2019 to 28-06-2019
• Date of Result Declaration: By 15-07-2019