Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Invites application for Project Engineer.
Company Website: www.cdac.in
Positions: Project Engineer
Total Vacancies: 69
- PE (HI-BD&PM) – 8 Posts
- PE (HI-DD&PM) – 15 Posts
- PE (E-Gov-SWD/WD/SD) – 30 Posts
- PE (DC&IS) – 1 Post
- PE (Academics-Faculty) – 4 Posts
- PE (QA) – 1 Post
- PE (Embedded System) – 10 Posts
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Job Location: Across India
Salary: INR 4.79 LPA
- First class BE/ B.Tech/ MCA in relevant discipline or
- Post Graduation Degree in relevant domain.
- Relevant discipline/domain for all the above qualifications: Electronics/ Electronic & Communication/ Computer Science/ Computer & Networking Security/ Computer Application/ Software Systems/ Information Technology/ Information Technology Management/ Computer Management/ Industrial Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation (Single or in combination)
Age limit: Below 37 years as on 25-02-2019
Age Relaxations: 5 years relaxed for C-DAC internal candidates, Government employees & (SC/ST/OBC) / PWD/ Ex-servicemen as per Govt rules.
- Eligible candidates to appear for an “online” examination.
- The test will be of objective type covering English, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability etc., & Domain Knowledge or to specific functions/disciplines /Interview or as deemed
fit by the management will be conducted.
- The list of successful/shortlisted candidates on the basis of “online” examination would be allowed to appear in multi-level interview.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fees for SC/ST/PWD category & Female applicants)
Examination Centre: Noida.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 25th February 2019.
More Info & Application Link: Click Here
Check here for latest government jobs by category