Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, popularly known as Vizag Steel, Invites application for Management Trainee (Technical).
Official Website: www.vizagsteel.com
Positions: Management Trainee (Technical)
No of Vacancies: 77
- Management Trainee (Electrical) 20 Post
- Management Trainee (Mechanical) 31 Post
- Management Trainee (Metallurgy) 26 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.20,600/ Month
Full-time Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electrical / Mechanical/ Metallurgy disciplines from a University/Institute of National Importance, recognized by AICTE.
- Electrical Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage Engineering/ Electrical Machine/ Electronics & Power Electronics/ Power Plant Engineering / Energy Engineering
- Mechanical Mechanical & Automation/ Mechatronics/ Industrial & Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical Production & Tool Engineering/ Production Technology Manufacturing Engineering/ Manufacturing process & Automation/ Production Engineering / Power Engineering
- Metallurgy Metallurgy, Metallurgy & Material Science
- The candidate should have 60% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PwD)
- Final year students, if selected should be in a position to submit their provisional certificate and final marks sheets by August 2019.
Age limit: Below 27 years as on 01-12-2018 (Born not earlier than 01-02-1991)
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer)
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per government rules.
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in GATE-2019 will be shortlisted to appear for Personal Interview.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2019: The eligible candidates desirous to apply for the post of MT(Tech) in RINL are required to appear for GATE-2019 in the relevant discipline.
|Discipline ||Corresponding GATE-2019 Paper ||Corresponding GATE-2019 Paper Code |
|Electrical ||Electrical Engineering ||EE |
|Mechanical ||Mechanical Engineering ||ME |
|Metallurgy ||Metallurgical Engineering ||MT |
- For General & OBC candidates: Rs 500/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 10th January 2019 to 20th February 2019.
Important Dates pertaining to RINL Registration:
- Starting date for Online registration: 10-01-2019
- Closing date for Online registration: 20-02-2019
- Closing date for Payment Gateway: 22-02-2019
For more information Click Here
Check here for latest government jobs by category