The hearing in the Supreme Court on the ongoing controversy in the country's largest investigative agency CBI. In the Supreme Court's hearing on Friday, the Chief Justice's Bench made many big comments. Here are some of the great things that happened in the Supreme Court on Friday, read here ...
1. Submit inquiry report of CVC to Alok Verma, sent to the CBI director on leave.
2. Alok Verma will have to answer in the Supreme Court on the CVC report till Monday.
3. The NGO who filed the petition in the Supreme Court could not prove the evidence against the CBI's interim director Nageshwar Rao.
4. In his remarks, the Supreme Court said that nothing is wrong in interim directorNageshwar Rao's decisions.
5. Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi said that some issues of the report of the CVC are complicated, some more allegations need to be investigated.
6. Supreme Court has ordered that Rakesh Asthana need not give a CVC report.
7. Chief Justice Justice Ranjan Gogoi said that if the Central Government does not have any problem, then we will give the sealed copy of the report to Alok Verma's lawyer.
8. Supreme Court said that the CVC report does not support some allegations against Alok Verma and in some cases he says that further investigation is needed.
9. The report of CVC on Alok Verma should also be handed over to the Attorney General and the Solicitor General.
10. After the whole study report, the next hearing will be held on Tuesday.